Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLC CCIE Study Group - Telegram
Join telegram CLC CCIE study group for CCIE discussion, Latest updates and much more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-10-2020, 10:40 PM)csg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Join telegram CLC CCIE study group for CCIE discussion, Latest updates and much more.

how do I join the telegram group, I clicked on the link below but it takes me to a group page and goes no futher.
(02-14-2021, 01:59 AM)toreng Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-10-2020, 10:40 PM)csg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Join telegram CLC CCIE study group for CCIE discussion, Latest updates and much more.

how do I join the telegram group, I clicked on the link below but it takes me to a group page and goes no futher.

Yes, its a telegram group for CCIE Study.
Join Group
(02-14-2021, 01:59 AM)toreng Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hello bro, copy this link and search in Telegram. you will see the CLC CCIE study group. Thanks